Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Makes A Family And Gives Meaning To It...

Over the weekend I travelled home for a family programme, every memebr of my faily was home too, it was fun and very emotional. The atmosphere was so colourful, so lovely and the air was full of happiness and laughter. We shared so much love and care that it got me thinking about so many issues, especially what makes a family and gives meaning to it.
To me, my family means everything to me. I love every single person that makes up what I call my family and I have a very large number to reckon with :-) I'll leave that to your imagination...
Each of my family member has his/her perculiar features and character that distinguishes him/her from the other person, they have different dreams, goals and perspectives to issues and life in general, but one thing that stricks me most (and everyone that comes across my family) is the love we all have for each other. I know this is found in almost every home, but I have this belief that my family's love is the best so far as far as I can see... Yours could be the best in your own eyes... :-)
The love am talking about is so real you could touch it... I don't need to elaborate on this, I don't even know how to express what it is like ... hmmm... I believe so many of you have an inkling as to what I'm trying to say... may be you could help me do it better...

No comments:

Post a Comment